Confessions of a female entrepreneur with Alyssa Martin
In this interview of Confessions of a Female Entrepreneur, Alyssa and I talk about:
- Why having a haters is a good thing in your business - you know, the keyboard warriors who want to try and put you down
- The biggest risk I have taken in my business
- Missed opportunities for business, especially online and how customer experience can make you more money
- The fear of changing and narrowing your target market
- How following your gut will always lead you to the right place
- The tips and tricks to figuring out how to create a profitable + liveable + loveable business
- Our "why" of we are in business and what pushes us to do what we do!
Resources Alyssa and I discuss during the episode:
Don't Piss on my Doorstep - Social Media Don'ts
Alyssa's email toolkit
How Should I Say That? 15 Email Scripts for Hassle-free Client Relationships & Keeping Projects on Track
Interested in more? How about; Melanie's interview with Emily Osmond! You can find it here.
Want to Listen to Melanie's very own podcast? Well now you can!